Friday 26 February 2010

Just a couple of weeks ago Tom heard meowing at his kitchen door, well he thought Tiger his cat was outside and being a house cat he was obviously worried.  But no, he saw a very sad, hungry, dirty little black and white kitten, his neighbour, who is a nurse at the vets checked the kitten and although not chipped and apart from the obvious state of neglect was otherwise healthy.  So Tom, Scarlett (his fiancee) and Tiger have decided to share their home with him and he is now a loved and pampered addition to the family........
......his name? Oh, Captain Jack Sparrow.......'Sparrow' to his friends.
Of course Captain Jack, as I like to call him, will have to take a visit to the vets as Tiger is female and we would'nt want anymore little suprises.

2 comments:

Suzy's Vintage Attic said...

What a great story. A happy ending for this neglected cat. Ever since I was 11 years old, I have cared for and on many occasions taken in stray cats. I couldn't imagine my home without a cat!

Love the name!

Warm wishes
Isabelle x

Clare and Mike said...

They look gorgeous together - I would love to have more cats, one of every colour!