Friday 26 February 2010

I went to the shop to take a look at the Swan, however, my son Tom was with me and put me off, so I left the shop forlorn and sad as he did'nt share in my excitement.  But I knew this beautiful Swan should be mine and all afternoon it was on my mind, I did'nt care if Tom thought it was an ugly duckling, I had to have it, so I went back and hey presto..........it's mine!!!

What do you think...........no really??

I love it and every time I walk past it I have to look at it.  It's china, made in Dartmouth, Devon and quite heavy, I think it may be 1950's but don't really know.

3 comments:

Ryan said...

Its beautifull....

Vintage Lipstick said...

Aaaaah thank you Dianna, I love it too.
x

rositalollipop said...

Wow, your kitchenalia looks amazing. I love your blog Donna. It's looking really great! x