Thursday 4 February 2010

Aaaaaah Thursday.....

Aaaah Thursday......thank the lord! I'm not working tomorrow so shall be nipping into town to have a rummage around the flea market. I will pop in to Jess and arrange those dates for the workshops.
Luckily I only work 3 days one week and 2 days the next so have plenty of me time......yes, I know I am lucky, but there you go.
My children Alex 15 and Amellia 14 have asked if they can go camping on Friday night with a group of friends, well, talk about removing me kicking and screaming from my comfort zone, of course the answer is NO! a big fat NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Am I being too strict, am I a paranoid mother, am I just spoiling their fun????? No I don't think so either.....I have anticipated your reply.......The thing is, they don't yet know that they can't go. I, on the other hand am pre-empting world war III.  "But so and so's allowed to go and he/she's younger than me!!"..........."I don't care, I'm not so and so's mother, and I'm telling you, you can't go!". Yes, this is how my Thursday evening will pan out. Oh the joys of parenthood.

3 comments:

Hellie said...

Loving your new blog pages very you....... Have a great time at Friday market wish I was there to share it with you.. Kids eh still they do grow up not long now only about another Five years of teenage life....... Love ya Hellie xxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

hi donna
it was lovely to see you at k and c - hope we see more of you in the future.

loved the vintage blanket and i had seen your lovely dolls but i just couldn't recall yesterday - old age and all that!

have a look at henhouse and donna flowers for vintage fabric.

take care donna

lova annx

Vintage Lipstick said...

Thank you for your comment Ann. It was lovely to see you. I will bring some dolls next time so you can see them in the flesh or do I mean the fabric!!
Lots of love
Donna x