Thursday 10 September 2009

Just returned from my dose of knit & chat at lovely Jolie.
I have had a wonderful morning and then lunch in a glorious tea room.
I must say it's been wonderful to catch up with all the girls and yet again I have spotted lots of new projects for the future, so really can't wait to finish the one I'm on. I am trying to stay discipined and not jump from one project to the other, it's so hard.......good thing I'm broke at the moment, or may just be tempted to start another one!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi donna
have finally found your blog and will continue to catch up with all your lovely posts.

look forward to seeing your granny blanket.

lol annx (knit and chat)

Vintage Lipstick said...

Thank you Ann.
It was lovely to meet you and I look forward to seeing you again at K & C. xx