Monday 1 November 2010

A Problem Shared

Am I really sad or just obsessed???!!!!!  I spend every spare moment either knitting, crocheting or creating something out of nothing. My husband says I can't just sit still and relax, but this IS how I relax......I can't just sit and do nothing, what a waste of time. I am sure most of you feel the same way as I do.
However, this is possibly where the problems begin. When I go out I just want to be back at home knitting etc....so much so that I seem to want to rush home and create.
Oh no do I have a problem????!!!!!

2 comments:

Lalabibaby @ Dreaming of The Simple Life said...

No of course not .... some people shop, some people drink, some people have all sorts of sordid addictions but we share the most fulfilling of all. I can't wait till tomorrow when I will shut myself away in my sewing sanctuary. Keep on crafting !

Coco Rose Diaries said...

Ahhhhh I know the feeling so well!

I think if you have ideas in your head, you just want to be making them and getting them done. For a while I had about 6 crochet projects I was desperate to do, so it was al I could think about. The trouble is, that crafts like that cannot be done overnight, so it takes a long time to see an end result!

Keep crafting!

xxx