Wednesday 28 April 2010

I haven't knitted for ages now, I have been busy crocheting away making cushion, throws and little puffs.  I do love the instant gratification that crochet gives, I like to see a piece grow before me and turn into an heirloom or something lovely to sell.
Little Puffs, yes, that's right, Little Puffs..........
I purchased this lovely book and .............














inside I found this.......I like it, I don't love it, but I wanted to try and make it as it is unlike anything I have made before and I was intrigued.

So I have been very busy making little puffs..........           
                                    I have to make 168!!!!!!
Really I can't wait to start putting them together.
And if thats not enough I have also finished a cushion to sell at the Vintage Fair.  As always the pictures don't really do it justice, even if I say so myself! It is about 56cm x 56cm so quite large and I love the colours, very 1940's I feel especially when you see it in the flesh (wool) oh you know what I mean.

    And not forgetting the back


The cushion is fastened with random buttons down one side but I forgot to photograph it.......

No comments: